TV 💟 BR's TV Pantheon: Greatest Female Characters on TV: PHASE 2 - Rank the Girls!

I'm really sorry for letting it fade rn. I promise yall I'm doing this and didn't forget about it. But I wanna do it right and not rush it especially when bc of the effort some of you have put into it as well. I've been slacking but my life since being in Hamburg has been much busier (for the better) and then being home over christmas was just the same. After exams I have no excuses, we will do it then!!

Comment
I'm really sorry for letting it fade rn. I promise yall I'm doing this and didn't forget about it. But I wanna do it right and not rush it especially when bc of the effort some of you have put into it as well. I've been slacking but my life since being in Hamburg has been much busier (for the better) and then being home over christmas was just the same. After exams I have no excuses, we will do it then!!
whens that, no worries tho sweetie luv u mwah xxx

Comment
It IS gonna happen baes I need yall to have patience with me, I think you noticed how I only drop into BR lately and don't really hold long convos/engage as much. I need to get myself in line and organized first

Also, haven't received everyone's texts they said they'd write yet which I think includes @sloth (don't @ me if I'm mistaken) so I'm just gonna blame it on that :lakitu: :emofish:

Comment
lowkey can we restart this!...
No bc it's happening when my semester is over. I'll DEF have the time then and rn I still need some of the write-ups from the participants anyway. Just failed to kick them in the butt appropriately but everyone who knows me from the GoT rate KNOWS I will do this!!!

Comment

sloth

glitter and grease
I think we need a refresher before we even get into the rate, only cuz its been so long and it'll be nice for us to get reacquainted with the ballot again

and since its been a year, maybe some people have even watched the shows on the list! should be there another chance for casting votes? what do you think

Comment
I think we need a refresher before we even get into the rate, only cuz its been so long and it'll be nice for us to get reacquainted with the ballot again

and since its been a year, maybe some people have even watched the shows on the list! should be there another chance for casting votes? what do you think
i really like the idea, but would keep it down to the shortlist. esp bc you and frank have caught up on mad legends for example

Comment

Fresh Threads

Top Bottom