June 26 & 27, 2019
- First of 12 Democratic Primary Debates
July 30 & 31, 2019 - Second of 12 Democratic Primary Debates
February 3, 2020 - Iowa Caucus
February 4, 2020 - New York Primary
February 11, 2020 - New Hampshire Primary
February 22, 2020 - Nevada Caucus
February 29, 2020 - South Carolina Primary
March 3, 2020 - Super Tuesday (Alabama, California, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Caroline, Oklahoma, Tennesee, Texas, Vermont, & Virginia)

ladyboy

salgo pa la calle con lo rulos
REPUBLICANS
Donald Trump
- President of the United States since 2017
Bill Weld - Govenor of Massachusetts from 1991-1997
thats it?

@LONGWAY2GO

COLLEGE - both support free public college, Warren wants to give 50k max to those who make under 100k a year, Bernie wants to get rid of all of it. The thing is, a lot of minorities actually have HIGHER debt, and for them a lot of them are more than 100k in debt so while Warren's will help, Bernie's idea is simply way way way more progressive and will lead to huge change in these peoples' lives.
CRIMINAL JUSTICE - So they are pretty similar on this, though Bernie goes further with his approach to getting crooked cops to not testeify and also she doesn't support (to my knowledge) the right for those in prison to vote.
MONEY IN POLITICS - uhmm, this seems to be her calling card, and she's generally good for it but also she says she wants to take corporate money for the GE so its like, hm, a little bit hypocritical. Like you can't talk about how money in politics is bad and they use it to win an election?
FOREIGN POLICY - See: Warren's statements on Israel - Bernie's are meh too but way less problematic, and he has been way more vocal of US foreign policy in Venezuela/Yemen (Warren's been good on this too) and also has called out leaders such as Bolsonaro/Modi when Warren hasn't yet, he's above the curve.
ENACTING WHAT THEY WANT - You can say Warren has done more but like really this amounts to the CPFB while Bernie has been able to completely change the entire face of US politics in 4 years by running for president. He's fought for the 15 min wage and has gotten RESULTS through organized labor.

Bernie said he wants to be organizer in chief, because he realizes political movements happen bottom up and I just do not get that from Warren.

I want a full healthcare plan from Warren before I say somefin

I know she said she was "with Bernie" but I need her to show me that

every single point has some sort of “they’re actually pretty similar” or “bernie’s Meh too” or a concession that they’re not very different from each other.

If you’re going to say that you can’t understand how someone could prefer warren because she’s so much less progressive that appreciating her womanhood is “shallow” I’d expect you to be able to paint a much starker difference between them.

every single point has some sort of “they’re actually pretty similar” or “bernie’s Meh too” or a concession that they’re not very different from each other.

If you’re going to say that you can’t understand how someone could prefer warren because she’s so much less progressive that appreciating her womanhood is “shallow” I’d expect you to be able to paint a much starker difference between them.
stop moving the goalposts tbh

i try to be respectful, and acknowledge where warren is pretty good instead of just straight up bashing her and now thats a bad thing??

i try to be respectful, and acknowledge where warren is pretty good instead of just straight up bashing her and now thats a bad thing??
I... didn’t say it’s a bad thing?

You literally said you don’t understand how anyone can prefer Warren to Bernie. You then said SMO preferring her because she’s a woman is “shallow,” and said you considered it shallow because Warren is less progressive. When challenged on how so, you produced minute differences in their policy enactments and conceded multiple times that they are in fact pretty similar. So to me, I don’t see how it’s shallow to prefer Warren still. I’m responding to all of those thoughts.

I... didn’t say it’s a bad thing?

You literally said you don’t understand how anyone can prefer Warren to Bernie. You then said SMO preferring her because she’s a woman is “shallow,” and said you considered it shallow because Warren is less progressive. When challenged on how so, you produced minute differences in their policy enactments and conceded multiple times that they are in fact pretty similar. I’m responding to all of those thoughts.
ok sorry.

i said it was shallow because he literally said his preference for her was because she is a woman, and I simply was saying that was shallow because i do not think they are minute differences.

getting rid of 50k of someone's debt when they have 100k+ is just not good enough.
taking money from super pacs and corporate interests in the general is unacceptable
supporting israel and talking about the "demographic realities" is unacceptable
wanting to work in the system, and being an ally to the DNC etc is not a good way to actually get solid legislation passed

I don't have a problem with someone picking Warren over Sanders, I just don't get why someone would pick her and then have their alternates as Mayor Butt and Copmala

It's like.... you actually read or care about any of her policies?

Then again they exposed a huge number of Bernie stans would go to Biden as their second option so fuck voters I guess.

ALSO
Warren's GND - $2T
Bernie's GND - $16T

Bernie wants to nationalize energy too!

I think Biden will finally collapse for a real once we have a debate with less than 204035 people
he's gonna be taken down by bernie and warren.

and re: her israel statement, its a white nationalist talking point to talk about births and demographics like that. they do both support 2 state solutions but her beliefs and public statements are way way less strong,a nd considering she's ... voted for trumps military budget i'm less inclined to actually trust her on foreign policy issues.

Top Reload Bottom