DALTY 7
MARQ 10
BLUTH 6
WANDERLUST 7.5
PENK 6
MATT 10

🄲🄾🄼🄼🄴🄽🅃🄰🅁🅈

Charles:
❛❛after all these years I have to admit, COADF is a consistent album but lack of high moments❜❜

Ridley:
❛❛I haven't mentioned Andy too much for these rate comments, I'm trying to not drop many hints that I'd let him top/bottom for me in a heartbeat. :bussy:❜❜
quoting for next page

⤙ 3 ⤚

LILY ALLEN
The Fear

[ POINTS: 205 • AVERAGE: 8.5 ]

🅂🄲🄾🅁🄴🄱🄾🄰🅁🄳
SLOTH 9.5
LANCE 10
SUPREME 8
MINHO 7
FRANK 10
ANNIE 10
BRUNO 10
CONNOR 9
RADIOHEAD 7
RYAN 9.5
JAY 9
GILIAP 10
RIDLEY 10
CHARLES 10
DALE 8.5
SUBZ 10
LEVI 6
TOM V 7
DALTY 8.5
MARQ 8
BLUTH 6
WANDERLUST 5
PENK 9
MATT 8

🄲🄾🄼🄼🄴🄽🅃🄰🅁🅈

Ridley:
❛❛This song reminds me of Frank, he stans so hard it's become signature to him.❜❜

bluth:
❛❛was never enamoured with this as everyone else, tho that probably describes my relationship with a lot of lily’s music❜❜

holy fuck please lte wind it up win we cannot have the fear fucking win that would be teh worst blingring rate winner ever

⤙ 4 ⤚

MADONNA
Get Together

[ POINTS: 204.7 • AVERAGE: 8.5 ]

🅂🄲🄾🅁🄴🄱🄾🄰🅁🄳
SLOTH 9
LANCE 10
SUPREME 10
MINHO 5.5
FRANK 10
ANNIE 10
BRUNO 8
CONNOR 8
RADIOHEAD 10
RYAN 7
JAY 10
GILIAP 10
RIDLEY 10
CHARLES 6
DALE 7.7
SUBZ 7
LEVI 10
TOM V 10
DALTY 7
MARQ 10
BLUTH 6
WANDERLUST 7.5
PENK 6
MATT 10

🄲🄾🄼🄼🄴🄽🅃🄰🅁🅈

Charles:
❛❛after all these years I have to admit, COADF is a consistent album but lack of high moments❜❜

Ridley:
❛❛I haven't mentioned Andy too much for these rate comments, I'm trying to not drop many hints that I'd let him top/bottom for me in a heartbeat. :bussy:❜❜
proud to see this go as far as it did

i'll take it

Subon

🧡
I mean britney is the better popstar lets be kleer

but wind it up is loopy genius(?) simultaneously amazing and terrible

⤙ 2 ⤚

GWEN STEFANI
Wind It Up

[ POINTS: 205.5 • AVERAGE: 8.6 ]

🅂🄲🄾🅁🄴🄱🄾🄰🅁🄳
SLOTH 10
LANCE 10
SUPREME 10
MINHO 9
FRANK 10
ANNIE 10
BRUNO 8
CONNOR 10
RADIOHEAD 8
RYAN 10
JAY 8
GILIAP 10
RIDLEY 10
CHARLES 8
DALE 7.5
SUBZ 8
LEVI 9
TOM V 6
DALTY 8
MARQ 9
BLUTH 10
WANDERLUST 5
PENK 6
MATT 6

🄲🄾🄼🄼🄴🄽🅃🄰🅁🅈

Ridley:
❛❛Gwen Stefani looked deep into Supreme's eyes. "I wrote this song about you Supreme" Gwen whispered into Supreme's ear. Gwen smiled to herself because this was going to be a special Valentine's Day.

The show started with Gwen dancing in a disco ball. Supreme was sitting on her tambourine, dancing and flailing from side to side. Supreme was so happy that she could not stand the pain. Supreme was so happy that she couldn't stand the pain. But Gwen wasn't happy. She looked away and saw that someone was being so serious, and it wasn't Supreme anymore but her own body. Supreme looked up at her, and said, "Gwen, I can't do this anymore." Supreme looked back at her now completely lost in the crowd. Supreme, who was holding onto Gwen's head, said, "Gwen, don't worry. You're beautiful."

Gwen was lost in the crowd, and Supreme's eyes filled with tears that the only thing she could feel was the feeling of fear. For more than twenty minutes, Supreme watched as Gwen lost all hope. Supreme saw as Gwen's only comfort was being the love and support of the fans who loved her. Supreme said to Gwen, "Gwen, do you need any? I'm glad I was able to find you.❜❜

bluth:
❛❛it’s stupid and nonsensical and terrible and jarring and idiotic. and that’s exactly why it’s a 10.❜❜

⤙ 1 ⤚

BRITNEY SPEARS
Break the Ice

[ POINTS: 206.5 • AVERAGE: 8.6 ]

🅂🄲🄾🅁🄴🄱🄾🄰🅁🄳
SLOTH 10
LANCE 10
SUPREME 0
MINHO 7
FRANK 10
ANNIE 10
BRUNO 10
CONNOR 5
RADIOHEAD 10
RYAN 9.5
JAY 10
GILIAP 9.5
RIDLEY 10
CHARLES 9
DALE 8.5
SUBZ 7
LEVI 8
TOM V 7
DALTY 10
MARQ 9
BLUTH 11
WANDERLUST 6
PENK 10
MATT 10

🄲🄾🄼🄼🄴🄽🅃🄰🅁🅈

bluth:
❛❛miss keri won we been knew. the prechorus is one of all time favourite pop music moments. if toxic posed brittany as the glizty, special effects early 00s bond girl, this was the sequel featuring her as the action thriller assassin. a sequel thats just as good/better than the original is always a rare, amazing moment.❜❜

Supreme:
❛❛we all... its friday we all want to go home its very late we're tired you know two gorgeous women like us we got things to do people to see and cocks to fuck hehe hahahaha- anyway enough of that! we have evidence, evidence, that you've been wanking in the toilets cctv footage in fact and we watched it over and over and over hm thats right many times havent we we have now we need to make sure it's you so please stand up c'mon because the thing is that the cctv only does from your cock down so we need to have a look at the dick look at the dick-❜❜

Ridley:
❛❛I try to break the ice for conversations, but I end up doing it in such an abstract way that the ice isn't just broken; it's fucking melted. :saddog: ❜❜

Lance:
❛❛BLACKOUT era was so iconic. I remember everyone talking about this in 6th grade. But WOW what a moment to never forget.❜❜

wind it up is better :gasp: but i heard a rumour in the Blue Ivy base that this forum was going to be named BlackoutRing so i think britney?

⤙ 2 ⤚

GWEN STEFANI
Wind It Up

[ POINTS: 205.5 • AVERAGE: 8.6 ]

🅂🄲🄾🅁🄴🄱🄾🄰🅁🄳
SLOTH 10
LANCE 10
SUPREME 10
MINHO 9
FRANK 10
ANNIE 10
BRUNO 8
CONNOR 10
RADIOHEAD 8
RYAN 10
JAY 8
GILIAP 10
RIDLEY 10
CHARLES 8
DALE 7.5
SUBZ 8
LEVI 9
TOM V 6
DALTY 8
MARQ 9
BLUTH 10
WANDERLUST 5
PENK 6
MATT 6

🄲🄾🄼🄼🄴🄽🅃🄰🅁🅈

Ridley:
❛❛Gwen Stefani looked deep into Supreme's eyes. "I wrote this song about you Supreme" Gwen whispered into Supreme's ear. Gwen smiled to herself because this was going to be a special Valentine's Day.

The show started with Gwen dancing in a disco ball. Supreme was sitting on her tambourine, dancing and flailing from side to side. Supreme was so happy that she could not stand the pain. Supreme was so happy that she couldn't stand the pain. But Gwen wasn't happy. She looked away and saw that someone was being so serious, and it wasn't Supreme anymore but her own body. Supreme looked up at her, and said, "Gwen, I can't do this anymore." Supreme looked back at her now completely lost in the crowd. Supreme, who was holding onto Gwen's head, said, "Gwen, don't worry. You're beautiful."

Gwen was lost in the crowd, and Supreme's eyes filled with tears that the only thing she could feel was the feeling of fear. For more than twenty minutes, Supreme watched as Gwen lost all hope. Supreme saw as Gwen's only comfort was being the love and support of the fans who loved her. Supreme said to Gwen, "Gwen, do you need any? I'm glad I was able to find you.❜❜

bluth:
❛❛it’s stupid and nonsensical and terrible and jarring and idiotic. and that’s exactly why it’s a 10.❜❜
Is this real?

Top Reload Bottom