Relationship/Sexual Advice Thread

sloth

&&&&&&&&
go on tinder, only accurate way honestly as a homosexual

or know a friend who knows a friend
jk i know how to get me a man

i guess the only challenge is finding a man who doesn’t want an open relationship :jay:

idk if i’ll ever want to be in an open relationshit! it seems so mentally toxic and too much work for me tbh. and i’ve tried it several times before, it’s just not for me.

not that i have a problem with them for other people tho

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
has anyone here ever been on a blind date? how did that go?

Comment
jk i know how to get me a man

i guess the only challenge is finding a man who doesn’t want an open relationship :jay:

idk if i’ll ever want to be in an open relationshit! it seems so mentally toxic and too much work for me tbh. and i’ve tried it several times before, it’s just not for me.

not that i have a problem with them for other people tho
just put ur monogamous on ur profile! :cloud9:

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
just put ur monogamous on ur profile! :cloud9:
all of my relationships have started off monogamous and then it always ends up with the other person wanting to be open. i feel like it’s inevitable.

how would you react if ur bf said he wanted to open the relationship? did you guys ever had a convo about that?

:sloth1:

Comment
all of my relationships have started off monogamous and then it always ends up with the other person wanting to be open. i feel like it’s inevitable.

how would you react if ur bf said he wanted to open the relationship? did you guys ever had a convo about that?

:sloth1:
He would never do that LOL

but if he did I'd probably be fine with it on the circumstance we did it together and see if its viable or not. But no not really, i mean we've had convos on the topic but not us wanting to do it or anything just how gays r sexual deviants :clap3:

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
He would never do that LOL

but if he did I'd probably be fine with it on the circumstance we did it together and see if its viable or not. But no not really, i mean we've had convos on the topic but not us wanting to do it or anything just how gays r sexual deviants :clap3:
why do u think he’d never do it?

idk it’s just very weird for me. like i get why people would want to be in open relationships... and it doesn’t make sense that monogamy would be the only model for relationships when human biology and love is just more innately complex. but literally every time i entertain the possibility of being in an open relationship, my brain starts to short circuit from jealousy :psyduck:

Comment
why do u think he’d never do it?

idk it’s just very weird for me. like i get why people would want to be in open relationships... and it doesn’t make sense that monogamy would be the only model for relationships when human biology and love is just more innately complex. but literally every time i entertain the possibility of being in an open relationship, my brain starts to short circuit from jealousy :psyduck:
cuz hes REALLY against the idea, more so than me! teehee

for me its too much work, i want to love one person and focus solely on one person. and sex isnt an issue for me, maybe in 5 years ill feel differently but i doubt it

Comment
went on reddit and everyone met the SO either on tinder, their frat parties, or high school mess

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
surprisingly, ive met all of my past boyfriends irl at places like the club or restaurants

that one time i was eating out with my friend and my waiter thought i was hot so we ended up dating for like 3 months :dies:

Comment
surprisingly, ive met all of my past boyfriends irl at places like the club or restaurants

that one time i was eating out with my friend and my waiter thought i was hot so we ended up dating for like 3 months :dies:
ive only gotten hit on a few times in my life ad one time i was totally oblivious to it becuz i was dating my ex and didnt think about it :rip:

Comment
asd;lakdas;dk that one time that dude came up to me on the job and said i was cute and i couldnt hear him cuz he said it so soft and hes like I THINK YOURE CUTE and i was like "haha okay thanks" and walked away cuz we were busy :rip::rip::rip:

he wasnt even ugly I just was like 0.o

Comment

Fresh Threads

Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
Advanced Forum Stats by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons
| Add-ons by ThemeHouse Modified Theme by xenfocus