How do you feel about changing the forum's name?

Should we change the forum name, 'Bling Ring'?

• No, keep the name. It's iconic.

• Yes, it's time for a rebrand.

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

sloth

&&&&&&&&
This forum has gone by the name of Bling Ring for many years, since at least 2013. I don't know how the name cropped up, I think someone mentioned it on a whim and it just stuck.

Lately, I've been feeling that maybe it's time to take on a new name for the forum? Like @No COP said, it's never too late for a rebrand. I want to get a consensus from you guys and get your opinion about this matter.

I don't have any particular names in mind so I am open to any suggestions. I just want a nice URL, and we can get creative with the top level domains (what the .com, .net, .club etc.. is) You can see the full list of TLDs here and maybe that can inspire some ideas for a new forum name:

idk what we'd name it but i kinda like the idea of a change, blingrings a mediocre movie anyways FGGIZ

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
idk what we'd name it but i kinda like the idea of a change, blingrings a mediocre movie anyways FGGIZ
yeah my sentiments exactly but none of these fags are taking this seriously!! whatever i’ll just pick a name on my own and decide for y’all

Comment

Fresh Threads

Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
Advanced Forum Stats by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons
| Add-ons by ThemeHouse Modified Theme by xenfocus