3 - sad day - 4:15
4 - holy terrain - 4:03
5 - mary magdalene - 5:21
6 - fallen alien - 3:58
7 - mirrored heart - 4:32
8 - daybed - 4:31
9 - cellophane - 3:24

Overview:
Magdalene (stylized in all caps) is the second studio album by English singer and songwriter FKA Twigs. It was released on 8 November 2019 by Young Turks. It is her first project since her EP M3LL155X (2015), and first full-length record since LP1 (2014). FKA Twigs produced the album herself, with a wide range of co-producers including Nicolas Jaar, Koreless, Skrillex, Benny Blanco and Noah Goldstein, who also served as executive producer alongside Twigs.

The singles "Cellophane", "Holy Terrain" featuring American rapper Future, and "Home with You" were released on 24 April, 9 September and 7 October, respectively. The album will be supported by the Magdalene Tour, beginning in North America on 2 November and continuing in Europe on 25 November.

Background
On 9 September 2019, FKA Twigs (real name Tahliah Barnett) announced that her second studio album Magdalene would be released on 25 October; the album preorder and track listing were made available the same day. The album cover was designed by English artist Matthew Stone.

Barnett wrote in a press release announcing her second studio album:

I never thought heartbreak could be so all-encompassing. I never thought that my body could stop working to the point that I couldn't express myself physically in the ways that I have always loved and found so much solace. I have always practiced my way into being the best I could be, but I couldn’t do that this time, I was left with no option but to tear every process down. But the process of making this album has allowed me for the first time, and in the most real way, to find compassion when I have been at my most ungraceful, confused and fractured. I stopped judging myself and at that moment found hope in Magdalene. To her I am forever grateful.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

Fresh Threads

Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
Advanced Forum Stats by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons
| Add-ons by ThemeHouse Modified Theme by xenfocus