🏩 Bling Ring HQ: Update Log | Bug Reports

sloth

&&&&&&&&
It's been working since you updated or re-installed the plug-in, I think!!
I upgraded both the forum software and plug-in and both of them had patches on the twitter video playing, so was just curious to see if that worked for you :lakitu: I'm glad it is!

Comment
Two of the smileys under the “Bussy” category appear to be broken

:lance::lance:

Comment
I can’t seem to upload GIF avatars properly (at least not from mobile). They end up just being converted to stills.

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
I can’t seem to upload GIF avatars properly (at least not from mobile). They end up just being converted to stills.
Hmm were you able to upload GIF avatars from mobile before? I was never able to do that.

It has to do with how Apple treats GIF images on iPhones.

Uploading from desktop works fine for me (just tested on my end).

Comment
Hmm were you able to upload GIF avatars from mobile before? I was never able to do that.

It has to do with how Apple treats GIF images on iPhones.

Uploading from desktop works fine for me (just tested on my end).
Hm interesting I didn’t know people still used desktop but I’ll see if I can find someone at an old folks’ home who still has a laptop or something :katie:

Frfr tho it’s just weird because it displays correctly under the preview when I select the photo. Something just gets lost in the uploading process. :katie:

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
Hm interesting I didn’t know people still used desktop but I’ll see if I can find someone at an old folks’ home who still has a laptop or something :katie:

Frfr tho it’s just weird because it displays correctly under the preview when I select the photo. Something just gets lost in the uploading process. :katie:
you don’t have a laptop for school? weirdo :sloth1:

answer my question tho :poke: did uploading GIF avatars on mobile work for you before?

Comment
you don’t have a laptop for school? weirdo :sloth1:

answer my question tho :poke: did uploading GIF avatars on mobile work for you before?
That’s the only thing I use my laptop for :rip: Can’t be bothered to open it up for anything else.

And I’m not sure I’ve ever actually had a GIF avatar on here before tbh :lakitu:

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
That’s the only thing I use my laptop for :rip: Can’t be bothered to open it up for anything else.

And I’m not sure I’ve ever actually had a GIF avatar on here before tbh :lakitu:
Yeah now that you mention it, you only had static avatars.

You could also just send me the GIF and I'll upload it for you from my end.

Comment
please bear me i'm gonna complain agian :meth3:

when i'm reading a post if there's a new post was added then the page would scroll up and i'd have to scroll down to see the post i was originally reading :emofish:

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
please bear me i'm gonna complain agian :meth3:

when i'm reading a post if there's a new post was added then the page would scroll up and i'd have to scroll down to see the post i was originally reading :emofish:
what device / browser are you using? it should stay in viewport and not scroll

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
2 Comments
Charles
Charles
it works now weird is it because the mass mention don’t work? i haven’t got notifications when you did today

sloth
sloth
hmm maybe because I copy and pasted the @s and that broke them somehow? I need to figure out how to fix the @everyone again :rip:

sloth

&&&&&&&&
hmm that’s annoying. I’ll share this video with the developer because that’s not supposed to happen, or at least it doesn’t happen to me. it scrolls a bit but not that much.

also to post videos from google drive, you need to change the permissions of the file to be completely public

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
I revamped the ‘Active Threads’ section on the home page to be more dynamic. The section now displays a variety of content including new posts, fresh threads, currently trending, and most popular threads. There is also a new functionality that (auto)refreshes the section so you don’t have to reload the page anymore.

That’s all for now. :lakitu:

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
Some great news:

1) I spoke with the developer on making the comment notifications more granular and she delivered! Now there are two different options where you can get notifications on your posts and others. Check them out in your preferences:

https://blingring.club/account/preferences

2) The upload images feature is back now! She had to go on hiatus because it didn't play well with the Comments plug-in, but the developer also helped out on this and now they're able to get along nicely.

That's all for now.

:nod:

@Allstar @#1 Stanley Shitbrick H8r @bonemilker @Brandon @Charles @Ciara With Love @collin @Connor @DAP @Flandy @Franklin @Genos @Giliap @Godrey @Gran Turismo @Happiness is a butterfly @Hello. It is Me. @jamson tekla @ladyboy @Levi @Little Bitch PhD @marq @minho @Mother Monster @MrPeanut @No cap @Paradise @Penk @pokemanzz @primodonna @Reznor @Ridley @sailortits @Stan DrifLOONA @Subon @Tails. @supreme and the queens @titty @Vercetti @x æ a-12

Comment
:fellow Katy Perry stan:

humm this smiley is broken because the filter. please fix it thanks.:gaydrian:

Comment

Fresh Threads

Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
Advanced Forum Stats by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons
| Add-ons by ThemeHouse Modified Theme by xenfocus