📰 Current Events: 2020 version [hell is a place on earth]

sloth

&&&&&&&&
General thread for current events going on (COVID19, presidential election etc)

the republicans proposing $1k per american and kamala propising $500 in tax credits per family

:brit:

• Ahh
Reactions: Sam
Comment
republicans are going to go full strasserist against the dems and win again aren't they

Comment

I can't believe I'm going to say this but Meghan is so right here, and also her anger is my exact same anger when I see people being careless about the Gagavirus.

Comment

Hello. It is Me.

Prominent Member
the republicans proposing $1k per american and kamala propising $500 in tax credits per family

:brit:
r. money was saying it is a one time payment of 1k with potential for more (so really one time) while :kamala: is saying 500 monthly.

it should be 1000 (or more) monthly tho.

Comment
it should be 500 monthly in addition to rent/healthcare being completely 100% waived.

Comment

“Hopefully that won’t be the case,” Mr. Trump said on Wednesday when asked if deaths would rise as a result of the reopening of the American economy he covets, before adding, “It could very well be the case.”

:ahh2: :ahh:

Comment

“Hopefully that won’t be the case,” Mr. Trump said on Wednesday when asked if deaths would rise as a result of the reopening of the American economy he covets, before adding, “It could very well be the case.”

:ahh2: :ahh:
He's a murderer, no doubt about it.

Comment
Well I suggested this thread so I should participate. I think police killings/protests/racism in the US is obviously the big topic at present... but how are you guys feeling about the world?

Comment
Has anyone made any protest signs?

No metaphor/punchline I’m really brainstorming
i was going to do "COPS KNEELING = PROPAGANDA" but my parents said they wont go with me if i do that, so im doing "DEFUND THE POLICE" instead

Comment

Fresh Threads

Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
Advanced Forum Stats by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons
| Add-ons by ThemeHouse Modified Theme by xenfocus