Mental health thread

i have some thoughts i can share later, but I'm busy packing :cunty:
Looking forward to it bruv :lakitu:

Honestly, right now I’m doing pretty ok lol. I saw my therapist earlier today and it was a chill session, we really just talked about future plans and finding me someone new since she’s moving + my insurance is kaput at the end of the year.

Comment
I think I need a new therapist because my sessions with my current therapist always seem to go the same way where we talk about my problems but never get any closer to fixing them, but then I’m like “am I supposed to ‘break up’ with my current therapist before starting with a new one” and honestly even the thought of posing that question to someone and then getting an answer and going through the process of finding a new therapist feels too exhausting that I just keep putting it off :orange:

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
highkey how do people make friends

I’m so good with my like... 5 friends that the thought of allowing anyone else that level of comfort with me is just :biblio:
all of my close friends are back in rhode island / massachusetts :skull2: so it’s been lonely in the city

i don’t do well socializing in bars and meeting new ppl cuz it’s hard to hear and idk where else to meet new people?? besides dating on tinder / grindr and deciding that it’s better to be friends after lmao

Comment
all of my close friends are back in rhode island / massachusetts :skull2: so it’s been lonely in the city

i don’t do well socializing in bars and meeting new ppl cuz it’s hard to hear and idk where else to meet new people?? besides dating on tinder / grindr and deciding that it’s better to be friends after lmao
Bars suck. I sometimes meet people at film screenings, book readings, things like that. Do you have any interests that can be shared with a group of people in a similar fashion?

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
Bars suck. I sometimes meet people at film screenings, book readings, things like that. Do you have any interests that can be shared with a group of people in a similar fashion?
tbh I really don't go out that much. I'll go to an occasional show but even then, that isn't a great way to socialize because its so loud!

I haven't thought of going to film screenings / book readings though, that's a good idea. I'm trying to think of other things that I can do and then I realized that I'm too depressed to hold any hobbies. :cunty:

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
things I do consistently:
- go to work (9-6)
- watch TV
- eat food (been on a health kick lately)
- read books on the commute
- play video games occasionally
- shitpost on blingring
- smoke weed

things I WANT to do consistently:
- make a habit of going to the gym
- go out more and socialize
- make more use of my ipad for digital drawings
- find new hobbies that will stick (i learned how to bake bread which was fun but not something you can do consistently. i might learn how to grow my own shrooms? idfk)
- start looking at my phone less

:vegas:

Comment

Ridley

Fortress Guardian
- go to work (9-6)
- watch TV
- shitpost on blingring
- smoke weed

- find new hobbies that will stick (i learned how to bake bread which was fun but not something you can do consistently. i might learn how to grow my own shrooms? idfk)

We may have never played Smash, but if you ever want to chat, for the sake of chatting, we can on mic via Discord. I do it with Dalton fairly often.

:twins:

Comment
- go to work (9-6)
- watch TV
- shitpost on blingring
- smoke weed

yea I felt this

also: maybe it’s because I completely partied myself out over the years but there’s nothing wrong with inviting some friends over to your place! I cook a lot so sometimes I’ll just have a friend come over to eat with me, drink some wine, maybe they’ll invite a friend as well and before you know it you have a whole group of people sitting with you and enjoying the company.

I truly mean this if you ever want me to come over and make you dinner it’d be no problem (provided you give me advanced notice) :heart3:

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
yea I felt this

also: maybe it’s because I completely partied myself out over the years but there’s nothing wrong with inviting some friends over to your place! I cook a lot so sometimes I’ll just have a friend come over to eat with me, drink some wine, maybe they’ll invite a friend as well and before you know it you have a whole group of people sitting with you and enjoying the company.

I truly mean this if you ever want me to come over and make you dinner it’d be no problem (provided you give me advanced notice) :heart3:
Honestly thats my kind of vibe, I prefer small group hangouts at cute places (I'm all about the aesthetics hun) and I love cooking for people / eating home-cooked food!

I gotta finish your graphics this weekend and you can make me dinner, whats on the menu?

Comment

sloth

&&&&&&&&
We may have never played Smash, but if you ever want to chat, for the sake of chatting, we can on mic via Discord. I do it with Dalton fairly often.

:twins:
I really need to come thru and sit down and play with you guys. I've never really voice-chatted while playing games before but I'm willing to try that with y'all. :twins:

Comment

ladyboy

Kindness Punk ☆ Bad Kid
tried getting help but 2 poor so YUH i get what i need from the girls

Comment

Fresh Threads

Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
Advanced Forum Stats by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons
| Add-ons by ThemeHouse Modified Theme by xenfocus