TV Charmed (1998-2006)

I was going to give this 2 stars (it’s really more like 2.5) but then I remembered how terrible the recent reboot was and how it pales in comparison to this show. I’m a sucker for cheesy cornball sitcoms and this one has everything: the drama, the thirst traps, the life lessons and heartwarming moments.

2 seems fair, although 2.5 seems fairer. Those last seasons are such shit, the sons from the future, Penny from TBBT, the entire school thing and whatnot lacked all of the fun and camp from early seasons that were so enjoyable, albeit not all that much in the end anyway.

Team Phoebe :meth3:

Subon

🧡
Loved this show as a young person with no other references. Looking back, it was pretty awfully written all around. The first few seasons were better, but the show was never really "great". By season five it had absolutely sank into a monster of the week type show where each episode felt like you could jump in at any point in the season and not have missed anything. Also they lived in San Francisco but only met like two gay people across 160 episodes? :vegas:

Loved this show as a young person with no other references. Looking back, it was pretty awfully written all around. The first few seasons were better, but the show was never really "great". By season five it had absolutely sank into a monster of the week type show where each episode felt like you could jump in at any point in the season and not have missed anything. Also they lived in San Francisco but only met like two gay people across 160 episodes? :vegas:
wait, there was gay people on the show? :vegas:

Subon

🧡
One of Phoebe's one episode cameo workmates was a gay man, and one of the innocents they meet was a lesbian.

...Who's girlfriend dies as a result of their ineptness. :vegas:

Top Reload Bottom