👔 Fashion (Recent Cops thread)

copped this at my store, it actually looks better in person for once. Light weight, good as a regular shirt or put over a shirt for a little bit more comfiness

this is the holy grail that i've been eyeing for months......

:yas:
girl just get them if ur that obsessed, use ur severance package fff

I still need to get a good horror shirt (the cheap Midsommar one I bought ended up being really shitty quality) and some kind of rainbow/retro-y top for EPCOT for my trip.

omg I'll post here when sales happen and stuff - Urban Outfitters is 20% off everything until midnight

OMG i need hightop shoes, I don't have any!

i'm torn between like this:

but not the exact model, it's more of a red / blue design with yellow laces? idk i saw it in the wild and really want it. @venice bonch might know what i'm talking about.

OR just a classic like converse

With your frame, you pull off the Chucks better - with high white socks and shorts rolled up a little bit, it's a classique look.

i like primary colors in my clothes :godney:
wht r those im dumb

I really like pastels (i have like a tshirt in blue, yellow, pink and purple pastels ((i never wear the purple i gave it to calum))), black, cream white, grey, and recently a lot of dark red

i need more earth tones!

I need green in my wardrobe....

FASHION EMERGENCY

I need nice shoes! not sneakers, but anything else, its for work but also dnt want anything super fancy, not really dress shoes. Maybe like a chelsea boot or a flat

:bulba:

wht r those im dumb

I really like pastels (i have like a tshirt in blue, yellow, pink and purple pastels ((i never wear the purple i gave it to calum))), black, cream white, grey, and recently a lot of dark red

i need more earth tones!

I need green in my wardrobe....
primary colors = red, blue, yellow

if you wear blue pants, a yellow or red shirt would compliment it etc

Top Reload Bottom