TV Avatar: The Last Airbender (2005 - 2008)

Genre
Created by
Directed by
Voices of
Composer(s)Jeremy Zuckerman
Benjamin Wynn
Country of originUnited States
Original language(s)English
No. of seasons3
No. of episodes61 (list of episodes)

epic with actually earned pay-offs by the end (poor game of fads).

some great, complex character arcs that are (as so often) given to villainous roles (Zuko, Azula). the lore was interesting and the world building was handled really well with its four different books each expanding on the world and its lore in significant, rich ways so that the show had a feeling of growing excitement and size despite some parts like Book Earth being very character-driven and focused (which did the show well).

would have to watch again to actually judge/rate it more objectively but whatever this is how I remember it.

One of my favourite animated series ever :clap3: It definitely has everything and the perfect amount of pay offs. I love how it was a nice tight 3 seasons too, everything felt purposeful aside from like 1 episode.

which episode is that 👀
That one where there were like two "feuding" groups and they had to lead them across a canyon

It was kind of dull and didn't really offer much development of anyone imo! At least some of the other filler-y episodes still showed some growth in a character.

That one where there were like two "feuding" groups and they had to lead them across a canyon

It was kind of dull and didn't really offer much development of anyone imo! At least some of the other filler-y episodes still showed some growth in a character.
yeah that episode is my least favorite! I was worried you'd say The Ember Island Players episode lol

yeah that episode is my least favorite! I was worried you'd say The Ember Island Players episode lol
that one is also mentioned a lot as a filler episode, and i guess it is kind of like a "recap" but i felt like it was fun seeing them watch themselves

Top Reload Bottom