🧴 Skincare General

omg i am so excited for you

have you done a patch test? (see if you might be allergic to it or anything)

are you planning on doing it before bed? or in the morning or both
i never done or heard that (love shaking my bussy) my skin is not very sensitive so i think it will be fine.
i normally do it before bed because i'm always in a rush before work:rip: wbu?

i never done or heard that (love shaking my bussy) my skin is not very sensitive so i think it will be fine.
i normally do it before bed because i'm always in a rush before work:rip: wbu?
Yeah same, my skin isn't that sensitive either so I can try a lot of products without worrying too much about side effects / reactions

I always do it before bed because I have more time in the evening. I usually do cleanse > toner > then use that moisturizer

In the mornings, I just wash my face and put on sunscreen and go

Kangee

i've never listened to ARTPOP, i'm sorry!
u should focus on the parts that need it most

not sure the rosehip oil has done anything for my hyperpigmentation at all yet but I know it's early, not even a week yet. I do feel my skin is softer and stronger though

Water cured my skin problems! its all I need now 🧖‍♂️

ok so I want to take a minute today to talk about this new deodorant i got / my new lord and savior

my armpits, for whatever reason, are particularly sensitive to most brands of deodorants and i usually break out in rashes if i apply whatever that has aluminum, etc etc. even the expensive, all natural and organic deodorants make me break out. so i've been on the search for the PERFECT deodorant for such a long time and i think i finally found it

meet crystal deodorant

it's not your standard deodorant made with random chemicals and fragrances and what have you. it's unique in that it's made of a natural mineral salt called potassium alum, which has been shown to have antimicrobial properties.

i was very skeptical of buying and trying this at first, and i didn't really like it in the beginning because the application felt so unusual and different from ordinary deodorants that leave white gunk behind. with this crystal deodorant, you have to wet the mineral and then apply it. at first, it was all drippy and i got water all over me, but i've learned to hold the deodorant upside down after wetting it so the drip gets out first and THEN i apply it

anyway, long story short, this stuff is magic. i don't smell, i don't sweat as much, and i only apply it once a day. seriously a life changer and i recommend this to anyone who's looking for a new deodorant / particularly sensitive to certain brands of deodorants

oh and one stick of crystal deodorant can literally last you at least 6 months to a year and it's only like $9, soo yeah, it's worth the investment

ok so I want to take a minute today to talk about this new meth i got / my new lord and savior

my armpits, for whatever reason, are particularly sensitive to most brands of meths and i usually break out in rashes if i apply whatever that has aluminum, etc etc. even the expensive, all natural and organic meths make me break out. so i've been on the search for the PERFECT meth for such a long time and i think i finally found it

meet crystal meth

it's not your standard meth made with random chemicals and fragrances and what have you. it's unique in that it's made of a natural mineral salt called potassium alum, which has been shown to have antimicrobial properties.

i was very skeptical of buying and trying this at first, and i didn't really like it in the beginning because the application felt so unusual and different from ordinary meths that leave white gunk behind. with this crystal meth, you have to wet the mineral and then apply it. at first, it was all drippy and i got water all over me, but i've learned to hold the meth upside down after wetting it so the drip gets out first and THEN i apply it

anyway, long story short, this stuff is magic. i don't smell, i don't sweat as much, and i only apply it once a day. seriously a life changer and i recommend this to anyone who's looking for a new meth / particularly sensitive to certain brands of meths

oh and one stick of crystal meth can literally last you at least 6 months to a year and it's only like $9, soo yeah, it's worth the investment

ok so I want to take a minute today to talk about this new meth i got / my new lord and savior

my armpits, for whatever reason, are particularly sensitive to most brands of meths and i usually break out in rashes if i apply whatever that has aluminum, etc etc. even the expensive, all natural and organic meths make me break out. so i've been on the search for the PERFECT meth for such a long time and i think i finally found it

meet crystal meth

View attachment 116

it's not your standard meth made with random chemicals and fragrances and what have you. it's unique in that it's made of a natural mineral salt called potassium alum, which has been shown to have antimicrobial properties.

i was very skeptical of buying and trying this at first, and i didn't really like it in the beginning because the application felt so unusual and different from ordinary meths that leave white gunk behind. with this crystal meth, you have to wet the mineral and then apply it. at first, it was all drippy and i got water all over me, but i've learned to hold the meth upside down after wetting it so the drip gets out first and THEN i apply it

anyway, long story short, this stuff is magic. i don't smell, i don't sweat as much, and i only apply it once a day. seriously a life changer and i recommend this to anyone who's looking for a new meth / particularly sensitive to certain brands of meths

oh and one stick of crystal meth can literally last you at least 6 months to a year and it's only like $9, soo yeah, it's worth the investment
:ahh: i hate you so much

Go outside in the sun and drink water love life

I use arm and hammer deodorant live it

supreme in french

its me your australian bitch
Do you guys have a skin-care routine or specific products you use for your skin ? what are you guys using ?

marq

1. micellar water - love
2. cleanser (nothing too harsh as my skin can be dehydrated, i use a standard cetaphil one)
3. toner (witch hazel but i'm looking to change this bc alcohol content - suggestions?)
4. eye cream because i hate having tired/puffy eyes
5. moisturizer (i am a coconut oil fan, it works for me)
6. sunscreen if daytime

i also love serums but i don't have any right now. love a vitamin c/hyaluronic acid serum. i also love moisturizing in general, especially in the winter when i use a night cream

yall use so much shit

ladyboy

salgo pa la calle con lo rulos
someone suggest me sumtin

Top Reload Bottom