💋 Rigga Morris' Drag Race

sloth

&Y • o •
untcked is like behind the scene that's where many drama occurred, they aired right after every regular episode, so you should watch dr201> untucked 201 (or 101 i think it's the first season of untucked i'm not sure how its listed on hulu) >dr202>untucked 202....

all stars is where past contestants competed for the crown, all stars 1 is disaster because they compete in team so they didn't have fair shot, you could pass that one but all stars 2 is like the best drag race season, you can't miss it. the cast was great and they had slightly different format, top 2 every week had to lipsync against each other and the winner had the power to choose who to go home.
oh wtf i should have done that from the beginning.. hulu just lists them as two seperate shows. i was so confused when at the reunion, the queens were talking about their confessionals and stuff and i was like? am i missing something

i'll start that for next season though. i heard that all stars was a mixed bag but some of the greatest moments are in that series. i really like that new format where the winner gets to choose who goes home and its not just ru who has total control in that decision

im about to start season 2 now :duca:

Comment

x æ a-12

fka bluth fka miss anthropocene fka jupiter
s2 untucked :help:

it’s honestly better than some of the regular seasons main show

wonder if sloth stans nico!e paige brooks from atlanta georgia

Comment

sloth

&Y • o •
you better stan shannel :clap3: her constant storyline of being convinced she was winning the challenge each episode and then getting blue balled is peak drag race
honestly most of my favorite moments from s1 was with shannel :clap3: how can you hate her?! she's so dramatic and extra, i love it

when she claimed to know oprah the most (and also attributed her 40lb loss to her :help: ) and then proceeded to dress like a headmistress from hogwarts and interrupted over tori spelling multiple times in that interview :ahh:

s2 untucked :help:

it’s honestly better than some of the regular seasons main show

wonder if sloth stans nico!e paige brooks from atlanta georgia
the first episode of s2 untucked had me in tears :dies:

i don't like her personally :brit5: but i do appreciate her ability to stir the pot

omg I googled her name and this came up:

Comment

x æ a-12

her talking about her character illusions and about how she can’t go to a walmart in vegas without being recognised :ahh:

i fkn love her so much

1 Comment
sloth
sloth
What a hoot.

She sure loves to wear those chandelier earrings too. :deadbanana3:

sloth

&Y • o •
Can’t wait for sloth to get to all stars 2
I feel like you guys hype up all stars 2 so much. I hope I won't be disappointed.

:bruno:

3 Comments
Charles
Charles
because it is the best season but you have to watch first 7 seasons if you wanna know the backstory of every queen lol

Last edited:
Levi
Levi
i canm't imagine watching all season of rpdr and thinking as2 is disappointing. its THAT good, literally nobody dislikes it

sloth
sloth

I’m looking forward to it after finishing rpdr. I just found out that they have as1 and as2 on hulu :duca:

sloth

&Y • o •

knowing the context behind this gif makes it 100x better :rip:

poor jujubee but she really pulled through in that lip sync :clap3:

3 Comments
Charles
Charles
was it the black velvet lipsync? did you know that she’s drunk during the performance?:ahh:

sloth
sloth
yeah! she was amazing :smitten: and no way :ahh: that would explain a lot actually sjsj, they were promoting absolut vodka so much in that episode. i think it helped her tho because she def had nerve issues in the last performance, probably because everyone just had high expectations for her to win the challenge

Charles
Charles
after this incident the production team cut down the alcohol in their drinks lol

sloth

&Y • o •
How does everyone feel about RuPaul in general / in the show?

2 Comments
x æ a-12
x æ a-12
ru as a person is a classic boomer and i feel like she has a lot of trash views (e.g. her comments on trans ppl, the fracking). i don’t bother listening to hers and michelle’s podcast, but i’ve heard snippets and it’s the sound of two people who did too many drugs during the 90s and now have fried brains and spout pseudo intellectual nonsense/armchair psychology at every opportunity. despite this ppl can’t really deny what the show has done in terms of giving a fuck ton of queer ppl a platform and has allowed them to showcase their talent in a way that i don’t think any show has done before (versus other talent based reality shows like america’s got talent which have often sidelined and made a mockery of drag/queer people). it doesn’t hurt either that in its heyday, drag race really was one of the best reality shows of all time, and even if it’s declined it’s still perfectly serviceable. i think as well the canadian version of drag race has made people realise actually how instrumental ru is to the show and that, despite her trash views, she’s a very charismatic host and brings a lot to the show

sloth
sloth
well said :clap3: i agree with everything. i know that ru can be a controversial figure but i do think that she does a great job of hosting the show and nobody else could have done as well as her

sloth

&Y • o •
why is santino even a fashion judge on this show? the audacity to be handing out these critiques while wearing a fedora / beret :dies:

isn’t he an anti-vaxxer too :mazen:

sloth
sloth
yeah he has the experience and I actually agree with most of his critiques, but he definitely has favorites which is so obvious sometimes. sad to hear that they haven’t stepped up on their judge game tho

x æ a-12
x æ a-12
the judges have always given questionable critiques. the judges had a streak early on in the show where they would criticise girls for looking too boyish or not changing their voice when they were in drag which is a really regressive way of looking at drag. santino could actually be constructive at times, tho, which i think people sometimes miss because right now the judges aren’t the best. michelle is basically a mouthpiece for the producers to push whatever questionable storyline they want, and ross is a terrible judge. i like carson, tho

Last edited:
sloth
sloth
santino’s hats and berets have grown on me over time and he’s kinda hot tbh... maybe i was just jealous

sloth

&Y • o •
Mimi Imfurst reminds me of Ryan :rip:

sloth
sloth
she’s so sweet and genuine. i love her philosophy of always trying to be kind and that really inspires me to be more nice (i’m a bitch)

x æ a-12
x æ a-12
raja’s runways are still unmatched to this day tbh. her walk alone is :jonny: and she did it in a time where queens had to be resourceful and make their own shit instead of spending tens of thousands of dollars commissioning other designers to make outfits for them

sloth
sloth
i was wondering if that shift to commissioning designers for outfits would happen because right now it’s very mod podge where the girls have to rely on their seamstress and hot gluing skills to serve looks on the runway. kinda like a poor mans version of project runway that’s more high key entertaining, which i like. it makes for great moments like mimi imfurst having a meltdown in the workroom in the first episode :dies:

sloth

&Y • o •
season 2 was amazing :dies: the way i didn’t know who would be the winner at all. i did predict the top 3 correctly though. i really wanted jujubee to win but i knew it would be either raven or tyra

1 Comment
x æ a-12
x æ a-12
imo i feel like legend jessica wild could have made top three if she wasn’t sent home in favour of tatianna, but tatianna was better to keep around for tv since she made raven seethe

x æ a-12

sloth will probs never watch s7 if he sticks to the best seasons but if sloth were a rugirl he would be violet chachki 100%

:enya3:

Comment

sloth

&Y • o •
sloth will probs never watch s7 if he sticks to the best seasons but if sloth were a rugirl he would be violet chachki 100%

tbh idek what the best seasons are aside from what you girls have told me, and i was planning on watching them all anyway. the only reservation i’ve had was for as1 where i keep reading that i should just skip ahead to as2

lemme google this violet girl tho, i’ve seen her name several times here

Comment

sloth

&Y • o •
omg i am violet chachki, i love this burlesque pinup / showgirl kinda look but she does it with class and it doesn’t look cheap

dita von teese could never!

Comment

x æ a-12

tbh idek what the best seasons are aside from what you girls have told me, and i was planning on watching them all anyway. the only reservation i’ve had was for as1 where i keep reading that i should just skip ahead to as2

lemme google this violet girl tho, i’ve seen her name several times here
s1-s6 is the golden age and essential viewing, s7-s12 aren’t as good and fluctuate a lot in quality (imo s7-8 are the worst two) but they’re still kinda serviceable

as2 is a god tier season and probably the only universally praised all stars season + the rest are very inconsistent

my top three would probs be as2, s5 and s3

Comment
Yah I would say all stars 1 is probably the only season that’s worth skipping. Tho u can return later after finishing all other seasons.

Comment

sloth

&Y • o •
rpdr s3 update: i’m at episode 5 so far and i have some thoughts
  • i don’t like carmen and alexis anymore at this point, i think they’re both boring tbh. alexis does have more personality tho so she has that going for her.
  • shangela turning into a bitch in untucked omg... still love her tho
  • how do you guys feel about manila and her asian impersonations :deadbanana3: i think they’re wayy over the top and not even funny, i think what ruins it for me is her absurd facial expressions. if she did the accents with a deadpan face, i think that would have been much funnier. (like jujus impersonation of connie chung)
  • stacy has grown on me and she really shined through in the fitness and game challenges, but her runway looks :dies: is she a sponsor for joann fabrics and crafts? still a legend tho
  • i had such high hopes for mariah, i thought she had killer body and served severe looks, but her personality was a bit lacking in the challenges. i think the nerves got to her which was a shame, since she had a lot of potential
  • delta is a great lipsyncer but i’m not too crazy about her runway looks. i think she could shape her body a bit better and come up with more interesting silhouettes. i love her dynamic with raja
  • raja for president 2020

Comment

Fresh Threads

Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
Advanced Forum Stats by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons
| Add-ons by ThemeHouse Modified Theme by xenfocus