💋 Rigga Morris' Drag Race

x æ a-12

fka bluth fka miss anthropocene fka jupiter
she was right tbh. trinity and bianca deserved to win this

the fact that trinity shouldn’t have lip synced for the interview episode, because the judges knew she was too POWERFUL and would have slayed the makeover/ball thus making her a front runner going into the finale :jonny:

Comment

x æ a-12

carson was right with that critique too. at the end of the day it was a slightly accessorised leotard and anything that’s barbie or vegas show girl is so overdone as a drag runway concept

i like carson and idk why people lump him in with the likes of ross whose fashion critiques are garbage

Comment
carson was right with that critique too. at the end of the day it was a slightly accessorised leotard and anything that’s barbie or vegas show girl is so overdone as a drag runway concept

i like carson and idk why people lump him in with the likes of ross whose fashion critiques are garbage
the drag race fanbase hates all the judges :rip:

Comment

Ridley

Fortress Guardian
Santino is wack outside of the show, but on Drag Race he was generally a good presence. Kept Michelle in check a lot which the current panel BARELY does. :rip:

Comment
I do think it's weird rus the only drag judge, but i guess having someone like bob be a judge would make the other contestants feel weird? idk

why not have lady bunny jduge

Comment

x æ a-12

rewatching this and mayhem’s performance is making me cry with laughter :ahh:

a mess a kii a cackle

Comment

x æ a-12

it was her variety show

when it descends into nonsensical mumbling SENDS me

“i’m the queen of the party and it’s miller time bin laden these eyes for quarter of nine now skfnekd bee afjdnd HAH ndjsquedjdb adjdthisis HAH nocuemisir yeah i’m talking to you your profile said you were six foot two”

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Comment
Carson’s jokes are not as funny as Ross but he has waaaay better taste and critiques

Comment

x æ a-12

trixie is not a good drag queen and i’m not just saying that because of her sham as3 win. she’s more of a “quirky” youtube personality who does drag, and has set a precedent for this show thinking that “quirky” relatable white girls = good drag

Comment

x æ a-12

- SHEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA :jonny:
- that was actually a good snatch game. shea, juju and alexis killed IT
- the drama this ep was amazing too. a step up over last ep
- the only bullshit thing is the second twist... so unnecessary to throw alexis and juju in the bottom

Comment
alexis seemed genuinely upset/rattled so i think she was telling the truth

still kii-cackling @ alexis saving india multiple times only for india to turn around and try to launch her under the bus
i got the same impression too, i feel alexis is very upfront and real and no bullshit kinda girl, so i'd surprised if she had done that

agian who siad mayhen and blair tried to kick cracker outta competition? did alexis saw it or someone started this rumor? :rip:

Comment
Even if India was telling the truth (which I dont buy), the fact that she waited for the moment where it would save her weeks later shows she is untrustworthy and not worth keeping in the competition

Comment
Also the whole thing wirh Alexis lying about mayhem and Blair “plotting” to send cracker home is weird. Bc in the clip they played .... Alexis didn’t say that.

Comment
Also the whole thing wirh Alexis lying about mayhem and Blair “plotting” to send cracker home is weird. Bc in the clip they played .... Alexis didn’t say that.
Crackers insecure ass just jumped to that conclusion, but to be fair who else would Alexis have been talking about.

Comment

x æ a-12

every day i wish derrick stayed for at least two more episodes

the way the good sis would have brought the drama

:levi2:

Comment

Fresh Threads

Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
Advanced Forum Stats by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons
| Add-ons by ThemeHouse Modified Theme by xenfocus