Drag to reposition cover

💋 Rigga Morris' Drag Race

tea time, crystal would have lost the lip sync if jackie didnt take her shoes off

but they prob woulda kept her anyway bc her track record was way better.

Comment
yeah i dont want crystal to win. yeah yvie only had one win, but she also did the best on the episode where there was no winner (glad they decided to give a winner for it now), and she was only bad in 2 episodes, where brooke was good in... 2.

jaida and gigi were both the best this season adn thats a fact. its just that every time gigi was in the top they gave her the win and in the bottom they saved her ass

Comment

Charles

jaida essence hall stan account
tea time, crystal would have lost the lip sync if jackie didnt take her shoes off

but they prob woulda kept her anyway bc her track record was way better.
we all know crystal didn’t win that lip sync, all her moves were what she did in last weeks challenge :cm:she won because her track record and jackie didn’t slay

Comment
what it should have BEEN

premier 1: widow and gigi
premier 2: jaida and jan
improv: heidi
ball: jaida
acting: sherry
snatch: gigi
rusical: gigi
ads: heidi
debate: jaida
makeover: jaida
one woman show: jackie
finale: gigi

poor crystal

Comment

Charles

what it should have BEEN

premier 1: widow and gigi
premier 2: jaida and jan
improv: heidi
ball: jaida
acting: sherry
snatch: gigi
rusical: gigi
ads: heidi
debate: jaida
makeover: jaida
one woman show: jackie
finale: gigi

poor crystal
gigi didn't win the finale challenge :rip: everybody did quite good, i feel like there's no standout in that challenge. gigi's most deserved win was snatch game, but i'd also give it to jackie instead :happycat:

Comment
gigi didn't win the finale challenge :rip: everybody did quite good, i feel like there's no standout in that challenge. gigi's most deserved win was snatch game, but i'd also give it to jackie instead :happycat:
i kept on going between snatch being jackie or gigi, i guess it doesnt matter but jackie having 2 wins also feels undeserving..

gigi def did the best on the finale challenge!

Comment

x æ a-12

fka bluth fka miss anthropocene fka jupiter
there are some wins i probs would change like gigi’s ball and sherry’s improv but overall i’m not mad at the winners, nor do i think they got it wrong a lot of times like they did with s11

Comment
there are some wins i probs would change like gigi’s ball and sherry’s improv but overall i’m not mad at the winners, nor do i think they got it wrong a lot of times like they did with s11
yeah overall this has been some of hte most consistent and realistic judging of any season since like idk 5?

Comment

x æ a-12

i think it REALLY helps that there’s been such a focus on solo rather than team challenges this season, the latter of which are way easier to rig in terms of tops/bottoms imo

like, i think the only team challenge was the world’s worst (which was the worst challenge, not by coincidence). compare that to s7 where the only solo challenges were those two sewing challenges with garbage themes and snatch game

the competition feels so much better when it’s just leaving the queens on their own and giving them free reign to do whatever the fuck they want

Comment

explain the new format to good sis?
1 winner
lip syncs against a "lip sync assassin" (someone thats not in the season)
if winner wins, they eliminate someone
if they lose, the queens as a whole elimnate someone

i dont know if they can pick anybody or just from a pre-picked bottom 2 or 3.

Comment

Charles

1 winner
lip syncs against a "lip sync assassin" (someone thats not in the season)
if winner wins, they eliminate someone
if they lose, the queens as a whole elimnate someone

i dont know if they can pick anybody or just from a pre-picked bottom 2 or 3.
imagine if they invite some flop lipsyncers and pay the good ones like trinity k bonet, dida dust

Comment
imagine if they invite some flop lipsyncers and pay the good ones like trinity k bonet, dida dust
well, from the names i've heard, some of them are deserved and some are ....

well, for example

kameron michaels

Comment

Charles

well, from the names i've heard, some of them are deserved and some are ....

well, for example

kameron michaels
it's fair she won many times so kinda correct for the assassin part

Comment
it's fair she won many times so kinda correct for the assassin part
its true that she did but it felt like she won on default 90% of the time... the only time she really gagged me was with the patti labelle song vs eureka (which... strangely enough was the one she didn't "win" cuz it was a tie)

Comment

Charles

its true that she did but it felt like she won on default 90% of the time... the only time she really gagged me was with the patti labelle song vs eureka (which... strangely enough was the one she didn't "win" cuz it was a tie)
lipsync assassins don't necessarily mean good, didn't peppermint win like three times? i liked her old school move tho

Comment

x æ a-12

ok she's good in this
i was about to say sis! peppermint annihilating cynthia was probably the best s9 lip sync other than sasha in so emotional

her lip sync against alexis was also good

Comment

x æ a-12

prediction: her only joke would have been to call ru a bitch and it would have bombed

also, it really disappoints me when a young queen’s frame of reference for funny is... a youtuber. gigi really needs to refine her craft

Comment

Fresh Threads

Top Bottom