Drag to reposition cover

💋 Rigga Morris' Drag Race

HEIDI DID NOT DESERVE BOTTOM 2 AND I WILL DIE ON THIS HILL

im fine w crystla winning but IMO (and im not a huge fan) jackie deserved, but crystal has been 2nd place like 3x in a row so i get it. if they filmed her challenge with shady noises she coulda easily been in b2, and they coulda added laughs and funny noises to make heidi's seem less bad.

Jaida..... love you but omg that was atroucious. served in the lip sync tho.

Comment

Charles

jaida essence hall stan account
it’s such a bittersweet episode
crystal deservedly won the challenge
and heidi went home
these two made this season so much better

jaida slayed the lipsync as expected :clap3:

Comment

Charles

i dunno, she didnt rly deserve b2 in this ep, but shes been subpar 4x in a row, ONE lsfyl should have happened
the way gigi and shitty keep getiing away and when jaid bombed once and she was in the bottom :katie:

Comment
the way gigi and shitty keep getiing away and when jaid bombed once and she was in the bottom :katie:
to be fair jaida was by FAR the worst this ep, but gigi def deserved it the political debate episode, the other ones she barely scraped generally fairly.

Comment

x æ a-12

fka bluth fka miss anthropocene fka jupiter
it’s true that gigi and sherry had 3-4 episode runs where they coasted or bombed and never had to lip sync, but jaida has to lip sync the first time she trips up

anyway, miss jaida ATE that runway and lip sync. only my winner :clap3:

Comment

x æ a-12

bob kinda perfectly dismantled gigi’s entire shtick @ 3:33

i don’t even dislike the girl but she needs to go away for a few years and come back to all stars when she’s fully developed because right now she just isn’t there yet

Comment

x æ a-12

i was actually looking at the ages of the s12 girls and redacted is like the fourth youngest :rip: like younger than dahlia, crystal

Comment

Charles

i thought jaida was younger tbh, when he said he’s been with his bf for 12 years i was kinda shook

Comment

Charles

but i have to say shittys runway look this week is a tooㄔ

Comment

x æ a-12

maybe i just live in the echo chamber of reddit, atrl and here but the amount of support jaida is getting/gigi’s momentum nosediving makes me so hopeful for the finale but i also don’t wanna get my hopes up :cries:

Comment
maybe i just live in the echo chamber of reddit, atrl and here but the amount of support jaida is getting/gigi’s momentum nosediving makes me so hopeful for the finale but i also don’t wanna get my hopes up :cries:
all the straight gp fans love gigi, all the hardcore long-time fans love jaida

we'll see who wins. last season the hardcore fans and straight gp fans mostly preferred yvie surpsingly so idk.

Comment

x æ a-12

all the straight gp fans love gigi, all the hardcore long-time fans love jaida

we'll see who wins. last season the hardcore fans and straight gp fans mostly preferred yvie surpsingly so idk.
the gp stanning yvie over the blonde white girl with nice runways was incredibly damning on brooke’s part. that’s just how boring she was

i guess yvie feuding with everyone’s least fave contestant of the season also helped her

but yeah straight white girls ruined drag race

Comment

x æ a-12

i wish this were a podcast so i could listen on spotify but this video is amazing

Comment

x æ a-12

as mush as i like crystal but i'm kinda shocked people really think she should/will win

same. she’s a cute girl but put cute next to gorgeous and gorgeous is gonna devour cute

but for real she gets a lot of praise for her trajectory but jaida didnt need one because she entered already a fully realised drag queen

plus crystal bombed the first half and was invisible up to e8. i think if she went away a few years to refine her drag she’d do great on all stars

Comment

Fresh Threads

Top Bottom