x æ a-12

fka bluth fka miss anthropocene fka jupiter

that LEGEND essence hall win just seems closer by the day

:clink:

Comment

x æ a-12

i rewatched im that btch and omfg the way it still goes off

best premier in SO long and the way the song was better than the finale remixes in as3, s10, as4 and s11 :rip:

Comment

marq

Jackie remains coasting :brit5:

Comment

marq

Also I'm 100% rooting for Jaida to win now

Comment

Charles

jaida essence hall stan account
jackie cox shoulda gone home for giving snackie cox that makeup

Comment

Charles

heidi looked amazing this ep but the dress she gave that girl was a choice. she clearly won the lipsync tho, jackie's lipsync style is very gimmicky and try hard.

i thought crystal was going to be in the bottom when she painted that girl's face yellow, thanks god she made it work. jaida deserved the win, that makeup was flawless.

Comment

x æ a-12

jaida EXCELLENCE hall winning and miss goode falling behind for the third week in a row we love to see it :clap3:

Comment

x æ a-12

widow v jackie was WAY more deserving of a double shantay. it probably could have been if widow didn’t give up during critiques and made ru realise that she wouldn’t be able to get an overcoming your inner saboteur storyline out of her.

Comment

x æ a-12

the fact that they’re showing the werkroom entrances p much confirms that they never got round to filming promos before miss rona

:gayswan:

Comment

Charles

jujubee is the star of the season:clap3: it's great to see ongina there :clap3:

Comment

Charles

top 4 prediction: shea, jujubee, cracker and... idk lol

Comment

Charles

i feel the older queens could be dark horses or out early :katie:

Comment

x æ a-12

- the entrance looks are all amazing
- they’ve already begun the shea being so close to winning s9 storyline, makes me nervous for her tbh :rip:
- gonna be interesting to see how this plays out because there’s a big proportion of girls who just didn’t do well at all on their season
- we better get like 20 mariah confessionals per episode. mariah successful gets me every time
- derrick is a mess for saying she wants to prove she can do something other than britney... but comes in as britney

Comment

Charles

i think about mariah aka maris paris balenciaga aka mariah successful a lot

Comment

x æ a-12

i feel the older queens could be dark horses or out early :katie:
i LOVE mariah but i just don’t see her doing well in comedy challenges but i really hope she doesn’t go too soon. same goes for india.

ongina and alexis could go either way imo. a lot of people (myself included) were nervous for manila pre-as4 but she showed everyone that she can still turn it out. the competition just brings out the best in some people.

Comment
i kinda liked india's outgit but.... her mug

ONGINA looked the best, then mariah and shea

Comment

Fresh Threads

Top Bottom