Drag to reposition cover

💋 Rigga Morris' Drag Race

x æ a-12

fka bluth fka miss anthropocene fka jupiter
gigi is letting me down as a “fashion queen.” sure all her looks fit beautifully but she just hasn’t really gone THERE. i guess aquaria had most of her best looks in the latter half of the season so we’ll see how it plays out

Comment
jackie has been kinda invisible in the previous eps but i think she's really good at acting and didn't rely on the advantage of her role, she's just really good at reading her lines.
heidi's look wasn't that bad imo? i agree about the disconnection part but that cap was a server and she killed the runway so whatever

brita is just so unlikable at this point :irritating:
i think most of the looks were good imo, its just it was a bit basic but it fit well and her makeup was good.

Comment

x æ a-12

widow deserves way more recognition. she’s been turning it so far

e1 - slaughtered it
e3 - shoulda been in the top over [redacted]
e4 - not my fave overall but her final look was probs the most creative/high fashion out of all the looks
e5 - should have won

Comment

marq

widow deserves way more recognition. she’s been turning it so far

e1 - slaughtered it
e3 - shoulda been in the top over [redacted]
e4 - not my fave overall but her final look was probs the most creative/high fashion out of all the looks
e5 - should have won
i said it in the thread on **** but i can honestly see her winning

unless the judges underestimate her enough to boot her early, which could also easily happen :doc:

Comment
I wonder if sh*rry is ever bottom 2 and they air every single one of her negative critiques :rip:. Agreed they were too harsh on Heidi's acting, I think she was fine

Comment

x æ a-12

bye pumpkin
she was a mess but i don’t think people should judge someone for what they’ve done in what is a very artificial/high pressure environment

also if this didn’t happen ppl would soon complain that the season is boring

Comment

x æ a-12

i never got the hype for milk, both as trade and as a drag queen. glad she got ended by kennedy 🦆

Comment
thoughts xoxo

-the judging this season (so far knock on wood) has had more accurate judigng imo than other recent seasons. the top 3/bottom 3 is always accurate.
-bottom 3 is the strongest bottom 3 they've had in a while, no queen in there was devoid of deseving compliments
-overall i'd agree w the bottom 2 pick, crystal was actually super accurate but it WASN'T FUNNY (plus her runway was the strongest of the bottom 3)
-brita has awful style and taste, i looove a tacky queen but even i can't enjoy her drag.
-i woulda picked jackie as the win, but gigi is a close second
-sh***y p** is so fucking talented and i hate that

Comment
-heid's imperosonation was nowhere near accurate but it was still funny so she got away with it
-jaida didn't look like cardi at all but she was cute

Comment

Charles

jaida essence hall stan account
i love crystal's personality tbh, she's so sweet and pure

Comment

marq

stan, crystal is my fave of the season

not sure how long she's gonna last though unless she has her breakout moment.

bye aiden! i want brita out next. once she's gone then the competition heats up

Comment

x æ a-12

aiden’s contacts moving out of place SENT me

the good sis ended up looking like a goat

Comment

x æ a-12

why do these always come up on my recommended and why do i always watch them :rip:

Comment

x æ a-12

i saw this comment and it’s v true tbh: the way they’ve shoehorned dahlia’s broccoli into two episodes now feels like production expected it to be/wanted to push it as a viral moment from an early out (like vanjie or mercedes’ oppalence) but the gp is just saying NO :rip:

Comment

x æ a-12

imagine an alternate timeline when miss violet was cast on season 6

Comment
so

loved the episode, overall everyone did a good job and they did madonna right (considering its a rusical)
would have put jackie in the bottom 2 over heidi, they overrated her runway def but whatever
looooved the lip sync choice
its not like gigi didnt slay, but im sick of them giving the same girls the win. there are top 3s where they are all fairly even, PICK SOMEONE ELSE, its not exciting when its a girl running away with it.

Comment
The takes on Av club this season are so pedestrian. Jan was more robbed ep 2. If anything Jaida was robbed

Comment

Fresh Threads

Top Bottom