💋 Rigga Morris' Drag Race

Genos

skimbleshanks
It’s an oversized sweater with bows. What is there to like about it? 12 seasons into the show and that look is acceptable?

jupiter

fka bluth fka miss anthropocene
i feel like aiden goes for that simple but graphic aesthetic with colour blocking/playing with textures kinda like what sasha velour does but the execution just... isn’t there

people need to stop treating her as a little lamb that needs protecting from fan injustice tho when the embodiment of literal drag excellence jaida ONLY just hit 100k on instagram

i feel like aiden goes for that simple but graphic aesthetic with colour blocking/playing with textures kinda like what sasha velour does but the execution just... isn’t there

people need to stop treating her as a little lamb that needs protecting from fan injustice tho when the embodiment of literal drag excellence jaida ONLY just hit 100k on instagram
she's a sweet girl but she can still be read for her looks. i thnk we all get what she was going for but it really lacked a vision. she made it work w her entrance outfit so its not like she can't do it. shes prob too fresh.

jupiter

she’s so cool :jonny:

i love how she’s finally giving us fashion queen but with a different angle. plus her confessionals r great. yeah her lip sync sucked last week but am willing to forgive her for that

Genos

skimbleshanks
Yeah, I don’t think Gigi will have anything on the level of a Raja/Violet/Aquaria. She’s not doing terrible so far but meh, some “fashion queen.”

lve how PRESSED aiden makes ppl but she should prob leave in the next few eps cuz shes just not polished enough.

BUT the bottom 2 was THE RIGHT DECISION

people also do too much on gigi yeah shes not the best skinny white fashion queen we've had but she's not the devil 💀 anyway jaida shlulda won probably oh well

jupiter

- the top three were totally deserved. i think i liked nicky’s the most even if her final look was just a mash up of roxxxy andrews sugar ball/yvie oddly farm to runway, but she was the most consistent. jaida’s final look was simple + clever, wasn’t crazy about gigi’s but the construction of the undergarment was perfect at least

- kinda sad rock m went home weirdly. would have loved to see her do more acting/comedy challenges. aiden really shoulda lip synced and been given the boot, she’s dead weight

jupiter

people are really doing the most with this episode complaining about how the show has become riddled with questionable judging

like does no one remember rebecca glasscock winning the s1 makeover like :deadbanana:

people are really doing the most with this episode complaining about how the show has become riddled with questionable judging

like does no one remember rebecca glasscock winning the s1 makeover like :deadbanana:
I liked rocks look but it was like jiggly caliente it was a mess with no theme going on. Idk why people are overreacting like they haven’t seen the show before. The judging was actually reasonable this ep

gigi is still boring
nicky did better
that lip sync was a mess
rock shoulda stayed longer
aiden is kinda a kii at this point

jupiter

the belting at the beginning :dies:

i’m honestly starting to find jan and her musical theatre kid who does way too damn much pretty endearing

the ep was kinda boring but it wasn't the worst.

runway was pretty strong for everyone, and nobody BOMBED the acting challenge. unfortunately, sh***y p**'s win was deserved unlike her improv win. but i think widow was probably an honorable second place. as far as the bottom 2 i think they were a little too harsh on heidi's acting but i guess if they wanted to put her in the b2 bc of her look which is fair.

Brita is SO bitter about aiden it really makes me wanna root for her.
though they both should leave in the next few eps.

i agree that aiden is a bit more of a weaker link than the rest of the girls but its not! a good look to constantly pick on someone who is doing better than u bc u see urself as better than them

marq

Aiden is def being bullied a little but she rly is the weakest link & should have gone home last week.

I'm sad that Nicky is gone but it's clear that she had very wavering confidence in herself and she let it show. Heidi is more fun so I'm glad she stayed.

I hate that [redacted] exists cause she's eating this season UP :rip:

anyway IMO the judging was fair this ep
Aiden is def being bullied a little but she rly is the weakest link & should have gone home last week.

I'm sad that Nicky is gone but it's clear that she had very wavering confidence in herself and she let it show. Heidi is more fun so I'm glad she stayed.

I hate that [redacted] exists cause she's eating this season UP :rip:
the improv was debatable but this ep... she 100% deserved the win, unfortunately.

jackie has been kinda invisible in the previous eps but i think she's really good at acting and didn't rely on the advantage of her role, she's just really good at reading her lines.
heidi's look wasn't that bad imo? i agree about the disconnection part but that cap was a server and she killed the runway so whatever

brita is just so unlikable at this point :irritating:

jupiter

as far as acting challenges this really wasn’t that bad compared to some of the atrocities in the past few seasons. i think widow or jackie coulda won

sad to see nicky go but it was bound to happen sooner or later, especially with snatch game coming up

highkey nicky > gigi on the runways

Top Reload Bottom