💋 Rigga Morris' Drag Race

the kim chi/trixie hybrid ... ill either hate or love her.

i like the kelly mantle lookalike!

Genos

skimbleshanks
Nicky Doll’s MTQ... Christ :jonny:

super excited for Heidi/Brita/Gigi/Jaida the most.

jupiter

fka bluth fka miss anthropocene
this was a rly good episode tbh!

good looks, i like all the queens tbh (thought i wouldnt like crystal but i’m interested to see what she brings), great challenge, good lip sync + i’m impressed that gigi really held her own

hopefully this season keeps it up

:queens:

jupiter

this was such a serve

this + crystals freddy kreuger were top toots ofthe week

ok, i couldnt resist it. Dahlia may be my least fave. haus of aja kinda robbed me the wrong way :doc: jan is annoying but in a fun way. queen jaida is on another level, her makeup >>>

jupiter

honestly, the second batch all scream filler apart from jaida

swap jaida with brita and you have the top seven in episode 1

jupiter

What drama?
many people have suddenly come out with stories that sherry pie catfished a lot of aspiring actors/music theatre types while she was in that scene and got them to send suggestive videos etc. under a pseudonym

a LOT of rugirls like aquaria, monet, detox, shea etc. have commented on it

many people have suddenly come out with stories that sherry pie catfished a lot of aspiring actors/music theatre types while she was in that scene and got them to send suggestive videos etc. under a pseudonym

a LOT of rugirls like aquaria, monet, detox, shea etc. have commented on it
Hmmm ya that is not a good look

jupiter

What are they even supposed to do? The shows already filmed
idk if you know much about the elimination order but

elimination tea

if this keeps up i think they’ll downplay her edit if possible, silently remove her from the final four and let jackie/crystal both advance to the finale

that’s if it keeps up. they’ve got like 11 weeks between now and the finale so who knows if people r gonna even care then with the way social media is

idk if you know much about the elimination order but

elimination tea

if this keeps up i think they’ll downplay her edit if possible, silently remove her from the final four and let jackie/crystal both advance to the finale

that’s if it keeps up. they’ve got like 11 weeks between now and the finale so who knows if people r gonna even care then with the way social media is
al I know is Gigi makes top 5 according to vu

omg can’t believe she’s top 4 LOL

Top Reload Bottom