💋 Rigga Morris' Drag Race

miss anthropocene

try googling bible of pop
daily reminder that in s8 even tho naomi won the lip sync they shoulda let betty stay like they did ben in s6 because she was the most solid and consistent performer up until snatch game

:queens:

also she deserved to win e1

and woulda won the ball

Ridley

The Real Queen
daily reminder that in s8 even tho naomi won the lip sync they shoulda let betty stay like they did ben in s6 because she was the most solid and consistent performer up until snatch game

also she deserved to win e1

and woulda won the ball

Kinda feel like she would have served us something creative and cool for the makeover too?

miss anthropocene

Kinda feel like she would have served us something creative and cool for the makeover too?

miss betty was just too POWERFUL for s8

i’m not even a big thorgy fan but even she was pretty solid + consistent up until her elim

s8 is a crap season but it’s kinda fascinating how naomi and miss chi snuck into the top three

first episode was very refreshing. the uk queens were very different to the us queens, no pageant girls or glamorous type of queens, but i like how they're not afraid to be weird.

i lived for crystals pearl hair and blu’s money look :clap3:
blu's money look was great.
tbh sumtingwong shoulda won the first challenge but i understand why they gave it to the vivienne

i liked gothy and honestly imo baga chips probably shoulda been in the bottom instead of her but god her lip sync was SO horrible that I don't even feel sorry for her.

i've decided baga chipz is the one to watch, she's funny:dies: cheryl comes off a bit annoying but i kinda lived for her being over-dramatic tbh :rip: vnegar is the only one i don't care much so far
fave looks tonight: crystal and blu hydrangea. (divana is cute too)
it's such a shame that gothy and scaredy can't perform :deadbanana3: i think they could bring somthing different to the show but scaredy deserved the elimination tho

miss anthropocene

i’ve always been cautious about buying into the twinks but something about scaredy was kinda interesting and original and i wish she stayed longer

blu bores me to death and tbh i hated her runway look. it was such a weird choice for the theme and there’s nothing worse than ill-fitting chaps

i thought i would hate vivienne but tbh she brings a level of polish that most of the other girls don’t and its kinda refreshing. luv divina and crystal too

i want to love vinegar but omg she takes busted to a whole nother level :deadbanana3:

Ridley

The Real Queen
I want to root for Blu cause she's an Irish queen, but... her confessionals are Shuga Cain levels of blandness. She seems sweet but I need telegenic charisma.

Ridley

The Real Queen
Are you guys watching it live or via WowPresents? Finding a site hosting the episodes is annoying af. I've had a different one for each episode.

:spyroglare:

Top Reload Bottom