💋 Rigga Morris' Drag Race

anyone watch dragula?

Priscilla chambers >>>
yes i watched it today but i'm really bad at remembering people so i don't remember most of their names yet. i like priscilla tho, her confessionals are memorable. dollya kinda reminded me of aquaria for some reason :rip:

Genos

courtesan
Hmmm for me it was a little too reminiscent of Maleficent. I'm not exactly moved by Dollya's look but I thought it fit the supervillain criteria more effectively than Evah's.

that lineup tho

Naomi Smalls and the bathroom breaks :lakitu:
ha yes some of them are not really known as performers. i think yvie is great and vangie and aquaria are ok performers, and violet has been doing burlesque and some circus stuff lately so i think it would be decent.

miss anthropocene

try googling bible of pop
bebe was such a fucking icon on all stars 3 and i will fight anyone who says otherwise

her girl group verse = ICONIC
“did you make this?” “i did” = legend
her not letting aja talk and basically reeling off a eulogy = ended aja
“out of respect for dela” = a kii
her clearly not having watched drag race after she won = we stan

i read a billboard interview and bebe said she knew she would kill the “nobodys supposed to be here” lip sync because she had been doing the song for a long time, but in reality she snatched her own wig and didn’t even win that lip sync = a confident legend

Last edited:
is that the same week she refused to show her lipstick? looking back now as3 was kinda a good season despite the result. so many kii: milk being confident for no reason, milk vs kennedy drama, morgan vs delta drama, delta eliminated herself, the jury shit... etc

miss anthropocene

try googling bible of pop
as3’s big fault was the jury twist, but besides that i think the cast had a very strange dynamic and lacked something as a whole that all the other all stars casts had

also the challenges were GARBAGE. the diva lip sync, the “ball”, the weird format for the ruvenge episode, the fart joke acting challenge

that said the bitchelor is one of the GOAT drag race episodes

as3’s big fault was the jury twist, but besides that i think the cast had a very strange dynamic and lacked something as a whole that all the other all stars casts had

also the challenges were GARBAGE. the diva lip sync, the “ball”, the weird format for the ruvenge episode, the fart joke acting challenge

that said the bitchelor is one of the GOAT drag race episodes
omg sometimes i rnadomly think about bebe's bitchelor and laugh :ahh:

Top Reload Bottom