💋 Rigga Morris' Drag Race

This is a great cast. Can’t wait till riggery and horrible challenges ruin this seaso.

scarlet is a cute girl, she has the potential to give us some iconic moments. ariel felt like another delusional girl.

i don't know who to stan yet but i liked yvie on ep 1. i was ready to stan plastique, but i feel she's gonna be boring?

Mal

Beep beep move bitch
Plastique is a cutey out of drag so I support her just for that, but both her looks didn't really impress me.

I'm a much bigger fan of Manila than I am of Monét, but in the case of the promoter drama I'm absolutely on Monét's side.

I thought that drama was fake? (love shaking my bussy)
The Manila posts I mean

i.. actually really liked that episode, even if the acting challenge went on for 200 mins.

Mal

Beep beep move bitch
This episode was way better than the last one, which was kinda underwhelming for me. There were a bunch of great runway looks. I liked the acting challenge as well. Plastique is my favourite atm but I'm curious to see what else she can do, since her part in the acting challenge kinda relied on her being a stereotype.

miss anthropocene

try googling bible of pop
this week’s episode was strangely good. thots:

• akeria was still ROBBED last week. her outfit was impeccable
  • the show is trying too hard to make cyst a vanjie moment
  • scarlet gives me early season mess i love her

this season is decent so far, then again so were 7 and 8 for the first few eps

miss anthropocene

try googling bible of pop
kahanna booking all those queens for her video :deadbanana3:

song is a lowkey bop too. she didnt deserve bottom 2 either week and thats tea ladies

kahanna booking all those queens for her video :deadbanana3:

song is a lowkey bop too. she didnt deserve bottom 2 either week and thats tea ladies
She did for her look, sorry...
though to be fair, Ariel's look was just as awful.

i like kahanna. she’s a great performer but i think she needed more years to mature her look.

yeah i ctually think she has a chance of winning.
i REALLY wnt akieria to win. the way she paints her mug is EVERYTHING

Top Reload Bottom