CD-10XO3:35
CD-11***Flawless4:10
CD-12Superpower4:36
CD-13Heaven3:50
CD-14Blue4:26

Last edited:

jupiter

fka bluth fka miss anthropocene
whether this is her best collection of songs is up for debate but it sure is her best + biggest artistic statement

Subon

🧡
Obviously a quality release, but idk... nothing about this album ever really inspires me to return to it :artist:

this broke the internet when the album first dropped. I have vivid memories of sitting in my college dorm room browsing ATRL and suddenly, there was a new beyonce album. what made the experience all the more surreal was that stan culture / pop culture had leaked into the real world for me because EVERYONE was talking about it and we all had listening parties to the album in shared common spaces djdjjd.

looking back on this album now, i realize that it has served it's purpose for me. but there really isn't any reason for me to return to this body of work anymore considering that she has better songs on other albums.

track highlights: haunted, blow, partition and XO

jupiter

fka bluth fka miss anthropocene
i still think this is better than 4 (people underestimate the filler on it) and lemonade (which is a biT of a snooze in the second half)

i think the fervour this caused when it was first released has made everyone a bit more conservative with how they rate it now

pretty fantastic, not her opus though i think you have to be in the right mood for this album, but when you are its a masterpiece

i um meant to give it 4 stars but i don't know if i can edit :cats:

An amazing album, but still doesn't quite reach the high's of 5-star B-Day and Lemonade.

Top Reload Bottom