Album SOPHIE - 'OIL OF EVERY PEARL'S UN-INSIDES' (2018)

try googling bible of bubblegum bass.

this is one of the few body of works where i don't skip over anything, where it has grown on me over time and i discover something new with each listen. there were some songs that did not click with me initially, like 'it's okay to cry' and 'is it cold in the water?' but now i appreciate their placement in the album as their sprawling ambient soundscapes give me a moment of contemplation between the club banger highlights of the album.

this will be widely regarded as a classic and used as a mold for future pop music. bookmark me.

try googling bible of bubblegum bass.

this is one of the few body of works where i don't skip over anything, where it has grown on me over time and i discover something new with each listen. there were some songs that did not click with me initially, like 'it's okay to cry' and 'is it cold in the water?' but now i appreciate their placement in the album as their sprawling ambient soundscapes give me a moment of contemplation between the club banger highlights of the album.

this will be widely regarded as a classic and used as a mold for future pop music. bookmark me.
oh also, further proof that 40 min long albums are superior!

jupiter

fka bluth fka miss anthropocene
supreme can’t sit through 9 songs but the good sis can tolerate 23 damn tracks on bionic

Top Reload Bottom