⚛️ X Æ A-12 Max HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue *New* XL Reloaded: The Re-Up

Hello. It is Me.

Prominent Member
Tbh he does write good and interesting roles for women but unfortunately they tend to get drowned by his own surrogate or tainted by his involvement

Comment

sloth

&Y.
I live in Iowa, the state in the USA that grows the most corn. I live in the country, in the middle of nowhere. I have not spoke to another gay man in months. In the past, I’ve drove over 2 HOURS just for a simple lunch date.

I’d absolutely love someone like you. 1 hour to travel somewhere is not far at all for many people. If I fell in love with someone, would something like that really stop me from loving them?

Comment

sloth

&Y.
call me old fashioned, but i was raised to take care of my husband make his plate every night, wash his work clothes for him, make sure he’s up for work the next morning, always have a clean house for him to come home to, etc. and that’s exactly wife i will be

Comment

Mal

Beep beep move bitch
call me old fashioned, but i was raised to take care of my husband make his plate every night, wash his work clothes for him, make sure he’s up for work the next morning, always have a clean house for him to come home to, etc. and that’s exactly wife i will be
my mum used to do all this, then my dad cheated on her so she dumped him and now she's happier than ever

Comment
Soluble corn fiber in foods is such a scam tbh, I was looking at peanut butter in the supermarket last night and the light peanut had all the same ingredients as the regular version except soluble corn fiber was added and the amount of peanut used was like 25% less:rip: how are they allowed to add fillers to products and then advertise them as reduced fat smh

Reactions: Mal
Comment

Mal

Beep beep move bitch
Soluble corn fiber in foods is such a scam tbh, I was looking at peanut butter in the supermarket last night and the light peanut had all the same ingredients as the regular version except soluble corn fiber was added and the amount of peanut used was like 25% less:rip: how are they allowed to add fillers to products and then advertise them as reduced fat smh
honestly, fuck peanut butter and disneyland

Comment

Fresh Threads

Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
Advanced Forum Stats by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons
| Add-ons by ThemeHouse Modified Theme by xenfocus