⚛️ X Æ A-12 Max HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue *New* XL Reloaded: The Re-Up

Brandon

Social distancing
Never been a cat person but I high-key want a Bengal cat now. I've been researching + watching hella vids. about them.

Maybe I can talk Dalton into buying me one.

:queens:

Comment

Brandon

Social distancing

I still find myself laughing at this years later. Obviously not because the water crisis in Flint is remotely funny, but, because that clown turned out to be just like all his white male president counterparts. And in some cases, even worse.

If you look at his term and look at a lot of what Trump is doing now, one would see the gap isn't that huge. To think I cried tears of joy the night he won. Still viewed as a saint with a scandal-free, untainted presidential eight year term and all of his bad gets swept under the rug because 'Trump is much worse'. -- @Levi, how do you think history will view Obama's presidency ? do you think it will be seen as largely positive with some minor criticisms here and there. Or, will his term be considered the best era in modern American history due to the overt and egregious era of the Trump presidency ?

2 Comments
Levi
Levi
I’m sorry for answering late. Tbh I think history will be too kind for him. He’ll be given the “he did his best and got some things done” story bc hes stuck between two worse monsters. Shame bc you can use his presidency to contextualize a lot of problems w democrats and liberalism in America

Levi
Levi
Also I’ve seen south carlona numbers go up a lot recently. Hope ur staying safe.

Fresh Threads

Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
Advanced Forum Stats by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons
| Add-ons by ThemeHouse Modified Theme by xenfocus