⚛️ X Æ A-12 Max HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue *New* XL Reloaded: The Re-Up

ilhan omar is also another woman who i have concerns for. the amount of relentless slander, vitriol and hatred spouted at her is insane. i respect them both a lot for not caving

Comment

sloth

&Y.
She lost her husband her parents and her children in a tsunami, damn :rip:

this is so sad :weeps: my heart breaks for her

1 Comment

Brandon

Social distancing
I'll be forever longing for Trump's death. I can already imagine the world wide celebration in the streets.

I remember the massive protesting when he was sworn into his office, his death would be a bigger party than new years.

Comment

Hello. It is Me.

Prominent Member
I'll be forever longing for Trump's death. I can already imagine the world wide celebration in the streets.

I remember the massive protesting when he was sworn into his office, his death would be a bigger party than new years.

Margaret Thatcher will be pressed that someone is more hated in death than her.

Comment
im sad, the dress shirt i bought is way too big and the jacket is fine but the sleeves are a tad too long

MAD wasted 100 bucks :biblio::biblio::biblio:

Comment

Hello. It is Me.

Prominent Member
The one who, once or twice a week, goes and does COVID testing for people at a hospital. :deadbanana3:

Granted, when she does that, she is wearing top of the line shit (the shield, the n95 mask) but I'm just stunned that she thought this was a good time when all the numbers are going up.

Comment

Fresh Threads

Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
Advanced Forum Stats by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons
| Add-ons by ThemeHouse Modified Theme by xenfocus